GED Test 2016 Syllabus Details: Here, we have updated full GED Test Syllabus Details 2016 for the student’s help. So students can get all the GED exam syllabus from here for all examination of GED. Students are advised to read this whole page to know brief information about the syllabus of GED 2016 examination.
GED is stands for General Educational Development, is a Testing service which will be introducing a new series of exams in the month of January. Every year GED test is conducted in January month and end with December month.
Check GED (General Educational Development) Test 2016 Syllabus:
The GED test is for those students who do not have a high school diploma, those who pass the test receive a California High School Equivalency Certificate. In California, students who are 18 years of age or older may take the GED test. The GED test will be online test, it is a major change.
The GED, developed by the American Council on Education, is a series of five national exams testing candidates in the content areas of science, social studies, reading, mathematics and writing in order to allow them to obtain a high school diploma in their home states. GED exams can only be taken in person at official GED testing centers.
|Test Date 1st||Test Date 2nd|
|13th & 14th My 2016||27th & 28th May 2016|
|10th & 11th June 2016||24th & 25th June 2016|
|8th & 9th July 2016||22nd & 23rd July 2016|
|5th & 6th August 2016||19th & 20th August 2016|
|9th & 10th September 2016||23rd & 24th September 2016|
|14th & 15th October 2016||28th & 29th October 2016|
The GED testing program is the only high school equivalency credential recognized by all 50 states. When you pass the test, you open doors to new possibilities. Everyone deserves a chance to have a job they enjoy and the education they want.
GED test consists five different test sections:
1. Social Studies: Social Studies content area is made up of 50 multiple choice questions like Physical Science, Life Science and Earth and space science.
2. Science: Science content is contains 50 multiple choice questions as: Physical Science, Life Science and Earth and space science.
3. Language Arts, Reading: This contains 40 MCQs. Fictional literature constitutes 75% of each test & includes: Poetry, Drama, Prose, Prose Fiction Before 1920, Prose Fiction between 1920 and 1960 and prose fiction after 1960. Notification constitutes 25% of each test and includes 2 selections of notification prose from any of two which is Nonfiction Prose, visual and performing arts reviews and workplace & community documents.
4. Mathematics: It is also contains 50 questions divided into two parts: Number operations and number sense, Measurement and Geometry, Data analysis, statistics, and probability, Algebra, functions, and patterns,
5. The language arts, writing content area are divided into two parts. The scores are combined and reported as a single score. Students can prepare for their exam and get good marks. The GED exam will be conducted in January 2016.
GED 2016 Test Syllabus:
Students who have applied for the GED Test 2016 and looking for the GED Test 2016 Syllabus Details then can get all the syllabus from here. If students want to know more details about the GED Test syllabus 2016 then they can comment us with the help of below given comment box.